Thursday 28 February 2008

Some More Scrapbook Layouts

This first one uses some Club Scrap papers and cardstock I have had since shortly after I started scrapping (about 9 years ago). The ropey letters are Provocraft (also from a long time ago) and Dress It Up buttons. The pictures are taken from the forshore. I was playing with settings on my camera and this is what I got...not necessarily the best, but I like them.



I was haveing some fun with my circle cutters on this next one. The cardstock is TLC, and the patterned paper is KI Memories. The epoxy stickers are part of a pack I picked up at the dollar shop. I cut the letters with a Fiskars Shapecutter.




This Dads Day layout uses some cardstock from my stash, TLC patterned paper, TLC rubons and a TLC chippy shape. The typewriter letters are punched from a HOTP paper and the brads are from my stash.



This next one is my new favourite layout. The cardstock is from my stash, the patterned paper is Fancy Pants Designs (I just love this stuff), the chippy shapes are from Collections, the blue chippy letters are from my stash, the pink chippy letters are Scenic Route and the heart brad is from Creative Impressions and the ribbonand ric-rac are from my stash.



This was a quick one, not too fancy. Bazzill card, letters cut using a Fiskars Shapecutter and ribbon from my stash.

Well, that's it for now. I'll share more when I have more!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never "scrapbooked" per se, but those pictures make me want to start a new addiction. I might need help hiding that from the DH as he sighs every time he sees my yarn stash - :)