Friday 8 February 2008

Friday Fun

I have been exceptionally inspired this week, which has been a nice change from recent times when I was sure that my mojo had gone walkabout permanently. I'm still working on all the photos I got printed before Christmas, and the 200+ photos arrived yesterday from Snapfish. Boy am I going to be busy. I haven't forgotten that I told you I had another yarn project to share either. I have probably one more evening's work to go on it then I will snap some pix and share it here. In the meantime, here are some of the layouts I have been working on this week.



This layout uses some Chatterbox papers I have had for ages, Bazzill cardstock, a Bella blossom, Heidi Swapp chippy letters and ribbon and rubons from my stash.





This layout of my wonderful hubby uses KI memories paper from that giant pack I have been working my way through lately, cardstock from my stash, Heidi Swapp chippy letters, saftey pins from Creative Imaginations, and fibre and ribbons from my stash.





This one of my gorgeous daughter uses mostly scraps from my scraps bucket, so I'm not really sure who made the papers, other than the 'K' which is a scrap of Bazzill Bling cardstock. The rubons are TLC and some I picked up from the $2 shop, Heidi Swapp photo corner, the chippy bits are from collections, painted with MM paints and then coated with Kindyglitz for some sparkle. The phototurn and ribbon are from my stash and the sticker is from a pack I picked up at the $2 store.


Most of the papers and embellishments used on this layout are from a Heidi Grace pack I picked up at Big W. The exceptions are the black cardstock, chippy letters and stripey ribbons, which are from my stash, and the flowers which are from Petaloo.


The spring layout uses Basic Grey papers (I'm so addicted), flowers from Prima, a TLS sticker, Eyelet Factory eyelets, Kaisercraft rhinestones (they have some really nice bling at the moment) and ribbons and cardstock from my stash. I cut the title letters using the Fiskars Shapecutter my wonderful hubby got me for Christmas.


That's it for now. I hope you have a great weekend. I promise I will put up some pix of my yarn project as soon as it is finished.

No comments: