Monday 4 February 2008

Scrapbook Layouts

I've been busy trying to catch up on my layouts before my huge photo order (230 prints) arrives from Snapfish. I still have about 80 or so photos to get through from the last lot before I can start on the new ones. Anyway...enough of that...here are the layouts.

The first one uses paper from KI Memories, prima flowers, letter stickers from American Craft, stickers from Pebbles Inc and brads and a scrap of cardstock from my stash.


This layout featuring my gorgeous furbabies uses TLC paper and cardstock, embossed stickers from Marcella and Dress It Up buttons. I used a template to cut out the letters.


The next one uses Cherry Arte paper, some very old Bazzill cardstock from my stash, Bella flowers and brads, American Craft letter stickers and some lace and ric-rac from my stash.




The next two use Daisy D papers, Bazzill cardstock, a Kaisercraft flower, ribbons, rubons and a button from my stash. The letters were cut with a Fiskars Shapecutter.

This layout of my lovely daughter making me mother's day brekkie uses papers from a Brenda Pinnick pack I picked up at Spotlight. The flowers were made with a large funky flower punch and circle punch for the centres. I cut the letters using a Fiskars Shapecutter and hand cut the matting for the letters.

For the ducks layout I used more Brenda Pinnock papers (not from the same pack though), Bazzill cardstock, a scrap of hand made paper, EK Success letter stickers, Petaloo flowers and some ric-rac from my stash.

The Koolewong layout uses more of the papers from the KI Memories pack, Collections brown typewriter alphabet and rubons, photo turns and brads from my stash. I did some penwork with my trusty white gel pen and a cirle template too.

And last, but not least, one of me! I used some papers from the DCWV glitter stack I got for Christmas, DCWV cardstock and glitter mat stack, ribbon, chippy letters, gemstones and iridescent flowers from my stash. I should say, these photos (as my journaling states) are among the very few of me with my hair dyed a chestnut colour. I didn't like it so dark so after a couple weeks I went back to blonde.



Have I bored you yet? LOL. I guess that will do for this installment. Till next time...have a cuppa ready for me!

No comments: