Wednesday 30 January 2008

The Time Has Come

For my baby to start highschool. Can you believe it? I sure can't. I'm sure she was just a tiny baby not that long ago. But still, here we are, the first day of highschool. She looks so grown up in her new uniform....don't you think?

She hasn't lost her silly sense of humour though, as shown in this goofy pose she struck whilst I was snapping some pix to record this milestone.

She does have a much more serious side now though, as you can see in this shot (I think she had had enough of me taking happy snaps).

She had a great first day at her new school. Let's hope that everyday is as good as the first one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow I agree- she is so grown up now!!great pics :)

Anonymous said...

One cute kid, she sure has grown. Can't wait for first day at College it will be around the corner soon than you think....

lisa said...

OMG no way! High School?

She looks fabulous in her uniform. I hope her first day was GREAT!

Cheers, Lisa xx