Monday 7 January 2008

Hello World

Isn't that the first program we all learned to write? Well, maybe not, but it seems appropriate. I hope this blog will be a place for me to share my ideas, creations, photos and perhaps some wit and wisdom (not necessarily my own).

I'll start by sharing a photo I took a few months ago when I first moved back to the coast from the outback (a story I will share another time). This was taken whilst on a walk with my husband and daughter.

This is a view of some of the moorings on the Brisbane Waters, taken from Koolewong. I can't believe we ever thought we could live without this.

Breathe deeply. Don't you just love the smell of the fresh sea air? I certainly do. It definitetly beats the smell of hot, dry red dust.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! love that view, is that your boat in the middle?

Aeron said...

Yeah...in my dreams. But I get the view for free.

Me Myself and I said...

that is really awesome :)