Tuesday 22 January 2008

Some Recent Scrapbook Layouts

Well, I've been a little slack with sharing of late, so I thought I would do a little catch-up. Actually, I'm still catching up on my backlog of photos I have to scrap too. All of these photos were taken before we moved back from Cobar, but I have only just got around to scrapping them over the summer.

This first one uses a bunch of Sandylion papers (and a Sandylion border sticker), a chippy flower and buckle from TLC and some ribbons and a button from my stash.



I used some of the papers from the huge KI Memories designer paper pad I got from Spotlight fro this next layout. I have distressed them all by sanding with fine sandpaper. The chippy letters and photo corners are from Heidi Swapp. I covered them with some of the plain paper from the paper pad and then sanded them. There is also some black fibre and some word beads from my stash.


This is another one using papers from the same KI Memories pad. I also used some cardstock from my stash that I have had for eons. The chippy letters were picked up really cheap at the $2.00 shop. The ribbons came from a giant ribbon pack I got at Big W. The photo corners are Heidi Swapp. The flowers were made with my new medium funky flower punch and a circle punch for the centres.


This one is really simple. The Basic Grey paper was so pretty, I didn't have to add much. I didn't want to cover it up. All the cardstock is Bazzill (don't as my the colours because they are all scraps from my scrap box - LOL). The letters were cut using a template. The flowers were made using Carl punches and I used tiny silver eyelets for the centres.


More Basic Grey paper here (don't you just love the stuff?) and bazzill card (I know the colour is Java because it is my favourite dark brown colour). I used a scrap of pink bazzill to mat the photo. I cut around the flowers and leaves on the paper and tucked the photo underneath. I journalled with a gold pen around the leaves. The chippy letters are Scenic Route.


Yet more Basic Grey papers. (Yes I have and addiction.) The card is Bazzill from the Doodlebug line. The letter stickers are from American Craft. The chippy buckle is TLC. The mesh and ribbons are from my stash.


And now for something completely different. I try, at least occasionally, to use up some of the million different bits of 'must have' pattern papers I have collect over the years. I used up a stack of those on this layout. All the papers are diamond dust papers from Paper Adventures (so they have lots of bling!). I cut the butterflies from one of the papers and used foam tape to pop them up a bit. Unfortunatly, the scan doesn't do it justice. It really is pretty and sparkly.


This layout is another one made with papers from the KI Memories pad, except the orange paper which is some old TLC paper from my collection, as is the chippy buckle. I have distressed all the papers with fine sandpaper. The chippy letters and brackets are from Collections; I covered them with the orange paper and then distressed them with sandpaper. The ribbons are from the pack from Big W I mentioned earlier and the flowers are from my stash.

Although it doesn't show up well in the scan, this layout uses Bazzill Bling paper. The pattern and texture papers also have the same pearly finish. I couldn't tell you the brands, they were A4 sized sheets I picked up at my local craft shop in the cardmaking section. The lacing is opalescent (although it doesn't look it in the scan) and it is from Francheville. The letters were cut using a template. The flower and gem are from my stash.


This one uses cardstock from my stash (no idea were I got it since I am such a collector). The flower paper came from my local craft store, but I couldn't find a brand name on it. The ribbon is from the Big W ribbon box. The ric-rac is from my stash and the epoxy sticker is from a pack I picked up at the $2.00 shop.



Well, as they say in the cartoons....that's all folks. I hope you enjoyed them.



1 comment:

lisa said...

i'm glad i found you again! love your layouts :)