Sunday 30 March 2008

More Layouts to Share

These are some more of the layouts I have been working on lately. I still have to get 'round to photographing some of the looming, knitting and crochet I've been doing, but I will get there eventually. All of these layouts feature my wonderful husband.



The first one uses a kit I got at the scrapbook shop in Dubbo, NSW when we were still living in the outback of NSW. I came across when I was sorting out some stuff and thought it would work well with this photo. I have no clue who makes this patterned paper, but it is really pretty. Everything was in the kit (I just punched out the flowers and cut the title using my Fiskars Shapecutter). I didn't add anything except the photo.




This next one uses yet more paper from that now infamous KI Memories stack (which just might last forever) and chippy letters from the bargain shop. These photos and the one above are still from when we visited the Japanese Gardens.





Go the Mo! (okay not really) but this next layout is all about "Movember" (no I didn't spell it wrong). For those of you who don't know, Movember is all about guys getting sponsers to sponser their mo and raising money for mens health. Hubby decided to take up the challege so, of course, I had to document the event. This layout is the result. Let's see, I used some really old Club Scrap patterned and plain cardstock I had in my stash, along with some ribbon and TLC monogram and rubons.






Since I documented the mo growing, I also had to document the mo going...it seemed the only fair thing to do. I definitely prefer my man clean shaven...I don't get whisker burn that way. This layout uses all Basic Grey papers and stickers from the Skate Shoppe collection. I fell in love with it and bought the entire collection, and I now only have a couple of sheets left.





This last one of hubby's birthday uses more Basic Grey. This time it's from the Gypsy collection, including papers and mini monograms. I also used some really ancient Provocraft stickers, Heidi Swapp photo corners and some cardstock and ribbons from my stash. And look...I'm even in one of the photos! It does't happen often because I'm usually the one taking them. Unfortunately, I kinda clash with the rest of the layout, but I had to go with the colours everyone else was wearing.





That's all of them for now, but there are still more to come!

No comments: